Thanks for your interest in World Goth Fair. We’ll be accepting applications until April 30, or until we run out of booth space.
Please be advised we are not accepting gesture stores into WGF or stores that only sell shapes. Pose vendors are okay. PLEASE READ THE FAQ. It’s really important for you to understand this stuff. You’re going to be held to everything in it, so you may as well take 10 minutes to familiarize yourself with this year’s changes.
A few things:
- The application must be completely filled out. If it isn’t, we’re going to toss it.
- Make an attempt at readability. It’s not a cell phone- there’s no limits to your use of characters. We promise it won’t kill you to type out the words “you” and “are”
- **There is no absolute guarantee you will get in. We will do everything we can to accommodate requests, but space limitations may force us to do something else.**
- You must provide a full perm 512×512 logo to Axi Kurmin inworld within 24 hours of sending in your application. I will not process an application without a logo. If you have been in ANY Cursed event since WGF 2014, you don’t have to do this- I already have it.
- An application is not a guarantee of acceptance (even if you have a gothshop.) We will be checking stores for suitability as we go.
If you have questions:
You can leave them in comments.
You can send an IM to Axi Kurmin inworld (offlines go to email, no notecards needed.)
You can email at bronxelf at gmail dot com. It’s my main email address (I considered getting another one just for this and then realize I’d have to remember to log into it in the first place, so use that one.)
DO NOT PAY ANYONE ANY MONEY UNTIL ONE OF US HAS GIVEN YOU AN OFFICIAL ACCEPTANCE NOTICE. ALL MONEY FOR FEES MUST (MUST MUST MUST) BE PAID TO WorldGothDayOfficial Resident ONLY.
Thanks for applying, and hope to see you at the fair!